Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello, my name is Alice Falco

Hello everyone! It was wonderful hearing everybody's thoughts and opinions today in class!
My name is Alice Falco, I am a junior, and I am from Queens, NY. My major is music therapy and my minor is psychology. My primary instrument is bass clarinet but I have also played other instruments like tenor saxophone in high school. A few things I have a huge passion for include making and listening to music, painting, making patches for my jackets, hiking, going to the art museums by my house, cooking, watching Wes Anderson films, and Lush products. An interesting fact about me is that I taught myself how to play bassoon in high school and became the first bassoon player they had in about 10 years.
I look forward to seeing all of you in next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment