Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I am Autumn Lancette


Hello everyone!


My name is Autumn Lancette. I am from Oneida, New York which is about four hours away from Fredonia. I am a freshman psychology major and I absolutely love Fredonia! Quick facts about myself: I love music (Young the Giant mostly), food (sushi, pasta and waffles the most), animals (I have three dogs at home), traveling (I have been all over the U.S but only out of the country once,) and the outdoors. Also, I am extremely family oriented. I am incredibly excited about this class. Not only am I thrilled to learn about my own culture, but after sitting in during the first discussion I am genuinely delighted to be able to work with this group. You all seem incredibly interested and eager to learn which makes this class that much more fun, intriguing, and enjoyable for me. So, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment