Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hey, its Taylor Golisano!


Hi Friends, My name is Taylor Golisano. My pronouns are she/her. I had a picture chosen to post that I really liked but I have no clue how to get a picture onto the blog. I am usually fairly good with computers but sometimes mine doesn't do what I tell it after being dropped so many times. Anyway, my picture showed me and one of my best friends on an adventure. That is probably my favorite thing to do. I love to show my friends cool spots on hikes or in the city. My home city is Rochester and I love it more than anything. I could show you anything you would like to see. If you like anything along the lines of nature, unique graffiti, art museums, coffee shops, burrito places, musical venues or just good company than I can map out a plan to perfectly fit those needs. I don't really like to sit inside often I prefer being out with friends old and new.  As you probably can tell from class I am a very talkative and opinionated person, that mostly attributes to how passionate I am about this subject, I consider myself somewhat of an activist and would like to use my degree in the future to go back to the reservation and help my people. I am very excited to to read all these books and share them with my grandfather, I have already told him the concept of trickster and he is very interested. This class is going to be a great place for open discussion and intelligent dialogue. I can't wait to talk about the things that need to be talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment