Sunday, January 29, 2017

Intro. - Dulcinea Lord



Always be kinder than you feel.


Although most call me Dulcie, my full name is Dulcinea. The name originated from the novel Don Quixote, but passed on to the Man A La Mancha musical. Most find my namesake fitting considering I have always been involved in music and theater.
Before coming to FRED I attending performing arts school in southern California for three years. Orange County to be exact. I earned my Associates Degree in Theater before transferring here to finish my bachelors. 
You can always find me at RAC and Starbucks. Previously a scenic designer in the BFA program, I am currently Props Assistant for The Illusion.  I have two very sweet dogs and one cat. Both dogs are now 9 years old. Teddy is a pure bred English Setter and Bingo is an Australian cattle dog/Blue healer. 
BINGO 
No automatic alt text available.
TEDDY 

No comments:

Post a Comment