Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hey babes

My name is Erin Plunkett and I am nineteen years old. I live in Orchard Park, NY, in a beautiful suburban neighborhood called Eagle Heights. I am the youngest of four children and have two sisters and one brother. My brother Sean is twenty three, my sister Anna is twenty five and my eldest sister Megan is twenty seven. I have a pet cat name Griffin and he loves to cuddle. I went to Immaculata Academy, a Catholic all girls school in Hamburg, NY. High school was an amazing experience for me because I made lifelong friends whom I trust with my life. Even though I loved high school I also love college based on the last semester I spent here. Everyone is so supportive and I feel like everyone is a family. I am extremely excited to take American Indian Literature because it is such an interesting class and I can’t wait to get to know everyone and hear the amazing folktales.

No comments:

Post a Comment