Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello-My name is Janee Deck:)

Hey Everyone!
I am really excited for this class, especially after our first discussion today! It was really nice hearing all of your ideas and perspectives. I transferred here this past Fall and so far I am enjoying it here. The people are great and I am happy to say that this Spring, I became a part of the Education program. I am doing the Early Childhood Inclusive Program, which basically means I'll teach kids in grades 1-6 as well as those in Special Ed. A quick intro to me is that I am from Kazakhstan; I came here when I was 4.5 years old. Coming from a different country, I've always appreciated diversity which is why I am looking forward to this class. Fun fact: I drink at least 3 cups of tea, usually more a day and I love apples...mostly granny smith! Lastly, although I'm not the best I like writing poetry and I love reading a good book outside! (I never can get enough of the outdoors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment